Thursday, March 29, 2007

Good Cause of the Month

I sometimes use the blogads money I get from increased traffic to support my favorite causes. This month, the ad money from the Hillary, Obama etc. ad for a healthcare forum to your right (which runs out soon) will be sent to Redstate in order to send two of their bloggers to Iraq. I suggest you donate too, if you are interested in supporting brave bloggers who are willing to use their time and talents to give first hand reporting to the rest of us. I want to thank my new girlfriends, Firedoglake and the Feministing blog--who threw some increased traffic my way this week. Because of their links and those from other friendly leftist blogs, I am able to continue my philanthropy to my favorite causes. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!