Monday, July 31, 2006

No Wonder those Little Dogs Never Stop Barking

Okay, this post about what one of those yippy little dogs would say to it's female owner (Paris Hilton, perhaps) is just hilarious (Hat Tip to Professor Brannon Denning who is guest blogging at Instapundit).

Update: I wonder what in the hell that little yippy dog would have to say if it's owner bought it this? I can't believe that this gadget uses nanotechnology--aren't there more useful areas than little dog barks to develope this powerful technology? On the other hand, after listening to one of these little dogs for awhile--maybe not.

6 Comments:

Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

Sounds like that little dog has an inner body image of itself as a rottweiler. Sort of canine anorexia in reverse. Thanks for the chuckle!

To Love, Honor and Dismay
-

10:07 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger kentuckyliz said...

Very funny! I know I anthropomorphize my kitties, but I know I'm doing it. I'm not oblivious. Besides, they aren't really my "babies;" they are domestic lions whose behavior I love to watch. Desmond Morris' "Catwatching" book is great. There are dog and horse editions too.

I *must* find a bark collar made for people. There are seriously some people out there that need to shut up!!!

8:33 PM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger Mercurior said...

first its not nano tech, nano tech uses sub molecular robots to move atoms around, they mean nano meaning small, but not that small..

my pets are my friends, and i would treat them better than any kid, animals give you complete love with no other reason.

in the cf world, animals are our furbabies, they are what we give our love too, we all hve seen the humanised acts they do.

4:00 AM, August 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Eagle's nest timeshare resort marco island Mature reality orgies Mary-kate olsen sex Huge cock contests

10:16 AM, March 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

視訊做愛視訊美女無碼A片情色影劇kyo成人動漫tt1069同志交友網ut同志交友網微風成人論壇6k聊天室日本 avdvd 介紹免費觀賞UT視訊美女交友..........................

10:54 PM, May 19, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

免費a網 免費視訊辣妹彩虹頻道免費短片交友av1688天使娛樂網辣妹妹影音視訊聊天室小魔女免費影片色情聊天室 ut我愛78論壇辣妹哈拉視訊聊天室台灣論壇女生免費視訊辣妹北台灣視訊aaa的滿18歲卡通影片視訊交友90739a片欣賞本土自拍天堂aa片免費看影片 情色小說免費成人卡通kiss168成人電影視訊妹 aa片免費看aa 片免費看sex888sex999免費影片免費視訊聊天

11:31 PM, June 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home