Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Now Here is a True Psychological Test

I'm a Dodge Viper!



You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

33 Comments:

Blogger A.M. Mora y Leon said...

I'm a Honda something, with a bunch of numbers. I am a girl, after all, and pay no attention to such things - what's important is whether it moves.

4:12 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appear to be a 1963 Dodge Dart with pushbutton gears and no hubcaps. This test stinks.

4:15 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they say I'm a Corvette, but I feel more like Mustang...yes... more bang for the buck!

4:19 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w00t! I'm a Lamborgini Murcialago... overpriced, ugly, and can't turn to save my life.

*sigh*

4:21 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger DADvocate said...

I'm a 'Vette.

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

Interesting. because if I was buying a sports car a Vette would be it. Toured the factory last year.

4:30 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

hmmm

4:32 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I drive a Vette - but it tells me I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena - which is my dream car, for the street anyway. OMG - web pages can now read minds!!!

4:35 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Sigivald said...

Camsy: Pushbutton transmissions were great!

4:41 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the Knoxville law perfesser, I seem to be a Mazda RX8.

Of course he actually DRIVES one, while I make do with a 12 year old Probe approaching 200,000 miles....

5:24 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In theory, I'm a Porsche 911, but the description sounds like someone else.

'Course, the first time I took a Myers-Briggs Personality test, I took forever to finish it. I kept saying, "It depends!" Encountered some of the same, here. Don't know what car I'd be, if I made the other choice on some of those questions.

5:25 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a "1955 Nash Metropolitan"?

5:25 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an bus.

5:29 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Jerub-Baal said...

Funny, Glenn gets an Rx8, my wife gets an Rx8

You get a Viper, I get a Viper

(though my true character is explained here)

I'm going to take this as a validation of the quality of my marriage

5:46 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lamborghini right out of the box.

5:46 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Porsche 911. Why not. Hey Vicki Small.

5:50 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Porsche 911, too! Funny, but I learned to drive in a 1963 Dodge Dart with pushbutton gears... my mom's station wagon. But at least it had hubcaps. (I loved that car -- couldn't kill it with a stick. It was "born" the year after I was!)

6:00 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Rick Lee said...

When I was a teenager I drove a crappy old 64 Plymouth Valiant wagon with push-button gears. My friends called it The Green Weenie. I used to carry 2 gallon cans of motor oil in the back. When I tell people about it now, people don't believe me that cars used to have push button transmissions.

The test says I'm an RX-8 which is fine by me. I'm not much into sports cars. I love my Honda Element... which is kinda sporty and funky but really all about utility.

6:11 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAZDA MIATA!!?!?!?!

I can't fit in a Mazda Miata! I can pick up and *throw* a Mazda Miata!!!

6:42 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger TmjUtah said...

I tested out as a Corvette.

Meh.

More like a 74 CJ5 with rockbars and a 2" frame lift, actually.

7:26 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Took the test. I'm a corvette. Interesting, in that I own a corvette (but white, not red). Oh yes, I was an AF flight test type. Zoom zoom!

7:34 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Susan said...

Rick Lee,
For someone with such an amazing aesthetic eye you sure have a weird car
(voted 4th
ugliest car of 2005
by the listeners of Car Talk with some of the funniest
comments ever).

7:36 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auld... It was the "ambitious, [something or other] and competitive" part that made me choke. I can be competitive, at times, but it's not the first word off of anyone's tongue when describing me. And ambitious??? Nope. Much closer to lazy, tho' I don't like to admit it. I like to *relax*, that's it! Yes. Relax.

8:44 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Jerub-Baal said...

Hey Rick Lee,

I got stuck in Boston traffic behind an Element. There was a little sticker over the name, when I looked close it said, "love child of a Mini Cooper and a Hummer H2"

does that mean you're halfway to GS's dream car?

9:10 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the same answer. Which surprises just a little because, 1) I never much fancied the 'vette, 2) worried that those who owned them were "compensating" and 3) kind of preferred the M-series steel fist in a velvet glove thing.

Lex

9:20 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys all seem to come up with nice results...

I tested out as a Yugo.

Twice. :(

11:04 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an Rx 8... funny funny funny - my husband was telling me just a couple of days ago that the new models look terrific... I shall take that as a compliment.

But I still love my Audi A4 - after 24 years of station wagons and mini-vans - it's wonderful to have a car that handles so beautifully and I love a manual transmission.

12:37 AM, January 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF?!? An AMC Pacer?!?!

Ah, well.... Party On!

12:45 AM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Tom Grey said...

I spin out of control sometimes -- Honda S2000; but wife is Porshe 911.
10 year old son is Red Corvette (like Jimmy Dean died in!); 8 year old is Lamborghini.

Great fotos of cars.

12:06 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Library-Gryffon said...

I've seen this test linked on several sites now, and absolutely no in the comments ever seems to have come out as a Mercedes. Am I the only one?

12:06 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Serket said...

I am a Nissan 350Z: You're not the fastest or the most agile, but you have style and power. You believe in looking good and moving quickly -- without breaking the bank.

5:04 PM, February 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

希望大家都會非常非常幸福~
「朵
朵小語‧優美的眷戀在這個世界上,最重要的一件事,就是好好愛自己。好好愛自己,你的眼睛才能看見天空的美麗,耳朵才能聽見山水的清音。好好愛自己,你才能體會所有美好的東西,所有的文字與音符才能像清泉一樣注入你的心靈。好好愛自己,你才有愛人的能力,也才有讓別人愛上你的魅力。而愛自己的第一步,就是切斷讓自己覺得黏膩的過去,以無沾無滯的輕快心情,大步走向前去。愛自己的第二步,則是隨時保持孩子般的好奇,願意接受未知的指引;也隨時可以拋卻不再需要的行囊,一路雲淡風輕。親愛的,你是天地之間獨一無二的旅人,在陽光與月光的交替之中瀟灑獨行.................

5:30 AM, March 14, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

視訊做愛視訊美女無碼A片情色影劇kyo成人動漫tt1069同志交友網ut同志交友網微風成人論壇6k聊天室日本 avdvd 介紹免費觀賞UT視訊美女交友..........................

10:16 PM, May 19, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

情色交友0401成人交友拓網交友pc交友小魔女免費影片sex383線上娛樂場xvediox免費A片 - 微風成人日本美女寫真集咆哮小老鼠影片分享區免費成人電影小魔女自拍天堂av1688影音娛樂網成人交友0204movie免費影片咆哮小老鼠論壇85cc免費影城85ccfoxy免費音樂下載成人視訊交友免費視訊免費影片成人影城免費a網 免費視訊辣妹彩虹頻道免費短片

10:23 PM, June 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home